Individuals who access AVI services can expect to be treated with CARE.
- Confidential and free
- Brief individual counseling, referral assistance, and crisis intervention appointments
- Advisement through the Title IX adjudication process
- Accompaniment to Campus Police local hospitals, or the Title IX Office
- Any logistical support
- Power-based personal violence education and awareness coordination
- Prevention programming around bystander intervention, healthy relationships, and healthy sexuality
Would you like to schedule a meeting with the Assistant Director for Anti-Violence Initiatives, Michelle Lambing? Click here.