I HAVE THE RIGHT:
- To ask for a date.
- To refuse a date.
- To suggest ideas for activities we can do on a date.
- To refuse any activities.
- To be heard.
- To have my own feelings.
- To have my feelings be respected.
- To express my opinions and thoughts.
- To speak without being interrupted.
- To refuse to lend money.
- To refuse affection.
- To have “No” mean no.
I HAVE THE RESPONSIBILITY:
- To determine my limits.
- To respect the limits of others.
- To communicated clearly and honestly.
- To not violate the limits of others.
- To ask for help when I need it.
- To be considerate, but not submissive or aggressive.