AVI provides brief individual counseling, referral assistance, and urgent appointments. To request an appointment with AVI:
1. First access the Center for Student Wellness Online Wellness Link (OWL).
2. Navigate to tcnj.medicatconnect.com and log in using your TCNJ user ID and password.
3. Once logged in, click on ‘Forms and Resources‘ and use the AVI Request for Services (RFS) form.
Please note that completing a RFS will take approximately 5-10 minutes. Our response to set up your appointment will be through the telephone number you provide on the request form or your TCNJ email address.
Important: Here are some tips to help avoid any frustration using AVI’s online service:
1. The online service does not fully, reliably support mobile devices (i.e. smart phones), so a ‘regular’ computer is best.
2. If you encounter any bugs using a laptop and WiFi, switching to a desktop/wired combination will help resolve issues. Thanks for your patience – we are doing our best to work out remaining issues with our online service.
What to expect in your first appointment: The Assistant Director for Anti-Violence Initiatives will have reviewed your request thoroughly, and during this first appointment your concerns will be discussed and a plan will be developed. Options could include group counseling, referral(s) to on or off campus resources, brief individual counseling, advocacy services, or a combination of these services. At its core, the process is about matching you with services that will best meet your needs.